Graduate Catalog

Use of Federal Student Aid Authorization

Federal regulations require that Federal Student Aid be automatically applied to tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board. The University must receive authorization from you to apply excess federal funds to all charges incurred and up to $200 in charges from a prior year.

If we do not receive authorization from you, any excess federal funds will not be applied to other charges incurred or up to $200 in charges from a prior year. This may result in an outstanding balance on your student account which could prevent future registrations, cause late fees, and/or prevent the release of official documents such as transcripts and diplomas.

To grant authorization for the University to use your Federal Student Aid for all current charges and up to $200.00 of prior year charges, please log into Web Advisor. Go to Student menu then click on Federal Student Aid Authorization Form and submit your authorization.